Saturday 22 June 2013

Jason talking Fast and Furious 7 already...........

Jason Statham talks Fast and Furious 7

  • Jason Statham appeared in the post credits scene of Fast and Furious 6
  • He will then appear in the sequel Fast and Furious 7
  • Jason has spoken about what he hopes for in the film
As if the Fast and Furious cast did not already have plenty of action stars, they have added Jason Statham to the list for the next instalment. Jason appeared in the post credits scene of Fast and Furious 6, to set him up for his role in Fast and Furious 7 and he has revealed what he hopes for in the movie.


Jason Statham with his girlfriend
Statham told Entertainment Weekly, "The execution of the action is just mind-blowing. There's nothing better than that car stuff. I've never seen anything to compare to it. Vin [Diesel] is terrific. Everybody in it is just terrific. They're a great little crew. I know Tyrese [Gibson]. I know Paul Walker."
He added, "I've met all of them, and they're all really cool. I'm really excited to be involved with it… I'm just not gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. [Dwayne is] the real deal. He's a real physical specimen," he added. "There's no fake bulls**t with him. I'd love to do something with him."
Fast and Furious 6 poster

Fast and Furious 6 poster
Meanwhile, Fast and Furious ever-present Jordana Brewster admitted that she was glad to have Jason Statham on board for Fast and Furious 7. Filming for Fast and Furious 7 is expected to begin production in August, with a July 11, 2014 release date planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment